Wine Lovers' Escape
Celebrate the finest wines and two Michelin-starred dining with a luxurious two night Wine Lovers' Escape.
Exclusive to the Wine Lovers' Escape, on arrival you will be invited to explore our wine cellars, with a private tour by our Head Sommelier. He will guide you through our extensive wine list, exploring its history and heritage. His unrivalled knowledge of wines will answer any questions budding wine enthusiasts may have.
On one night of your stay, sample an exquisitely crafted dinner from our seasonal à la carte menu. On the second night, indulge in our sublime eight course tasting menu. Each evening will start with a beautifully crisp glass of Champagne before a spectacular selection of wines are presented - hand chosen to perfectly complement each dish.
Continue your journey of wine discovery after you return home, with a bottle of Pebblebed Brut Rosé per room to take away, straight from their local vineyard just 25 miles from Gidleigh Park.
Our 'Wine Lovers' Escape' package includes:
- Three course à la carte dinner on one evening.
- Eight course tasting menu on the second evening.
- Champagne aperitif and matched wine flight on each evening.
- Two nights of luxury accommodation.
- Morning tea tray and newspaper to your room each morning.
- Full English and continental breakfast each morning.
- Private wine cellar tour.
- Bottle of Pebblebed Brut Rosé to take away.
From £1395.00 per room*
Based on two guests sharing for two nights.
Alternatively, please call 01647 432 367 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices are based on a two night minimum stay for double occupancy and includes Government Tax. This offer is available until 22nd December 2015, subject to availability.
*From rate based on a Classic Room (correct as of 04/09/15).